- Do you want to know more about TOYP and how you can get involved?
- Does your Chamber want to learn more about a programme that changes lives, forges links with exceptional people and promotes JCI to a wider audience?
- Do you want to drive TOYP forward in your country?
- If your response is yes, then the TOYP Academy is the right place for you!
The TOYP Academy’s objective is to share the accumulated knowledge of JCI Turkey’s 26 years of experience of the programme with other countries. It’s a unique opportunity to learn about the structure of TOYP, share ideas and find out more about the history and future of the programme.
What is TOYP Academy?
TOYP Academy is a training section that provides know-how transfer to the JCI branches who are willing to organise the TOYP event in their organizations.
What is the purpose of TOYP Academy?
- To create an environment for know-how transfer about TOYP program headlines.
- To create a friendly atmosphere for the attendees that help build up a cross-chapter network.
- To share the long term experience and help distribution of positive contribution to the society.
- To motivate people to encourage their chapters to organize an event that touches the lives of outstanding people.
- To share bilateral knowledge and experience on project management.
What is the target of TOYP Academy?
With TOYP Academy, JCI Istanbul aims to build up an environment for an efficient know-how transfer and sharing opportunities not only on the administrative structure but also on the vision and enthusiasm of TOYP among the national TOYP directors of all NOMs planning to organize a TOYP.
TOYP Academy 2022
On behalf of JCI Turkey, our experienced TOYP organizer chapter JCI Istanbul will organize TOYP Academy in two section tihs year to make it more interactive. The first part of the training will include tasks to be completed through website. Until these tasks completed, people will not be able to continue with the second section.
In the second part, training will be given on project management and modelling via Zoom, and game-based training will be organized to form a model TOYP organization by establishing groups. The second part will be a section that will have practical applications other than teaching a classical lecture topic.